Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Childhood Dreams Are Gone


I Grew Up Doing 3 Things As A Kid. Swimming,Eating And Watching Tv. Nickeloden Was A Huge Staple In My Life. This Past Halloween I Was Going To Dress As Heffer From Rocko's Modern Life. I Had All The Things I Needed To Do It. But I Was Working Nonstop With Halloween Items That I Dispised Halloween. ME! Hating Halloween? LE MIZ. So I Skipped Out On Everything. But I Had Stocked Up On Some Many Costumes My Personal Closet Is Looking More Like The Costume Department At Wicked.











So I Was Thinking While Sneaking A Smoke Near My Garage...I Thought How I Should Be A Rugrat. Algelcia And Chucky Were My Top Choices Obvi. I Love Redheads So I Figured I'd Do A Chuckie. Not Sleep With One But Dress As One.

Until I SAW THIS From The Creepsters At Funny or Die.....

No comments: