Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grease Is The Word



DANNNY ZUKOOOOOOOO


I'm So Obsessed Right Now. I'm Watching The Movie After All These Little Coincidences Kept On Creeping Up Like Unsightly Razor Burns. First My Good Friend Told Me He Was Assistant Directing A Middle School Presentation Of Grease. At First I Was Really Excited I Performed The Play My Senior Year....Then After A Few Moments I Realized How Filthy The Play Is....Unwanted Pregnancies,Lying,Car Sex, Gang Dance Off Violence, Teaching Women To Be Promiscuous, Smoke And Correspond With Multiple Men Over Seas.
He Told Me That A Lot Of Material Was "Condensed" Meaning Mad Sexy Stuff Was Cut Out.


LE MIZ RAH BULLES
My Friend A Natural Performer Was Also The Teen Angel. Cutie City Right? It Made Me Remember My Days On Stage Doing The Show When On Baby Ape Son Jay Posted A Photo From The Dance Scene On The Book. Check It Out


DEAD CENTER AS PER USUAL

"Hickey From Kenickie Is A Hallmark Card." -Ka NICKS!
"The Only Girl Can Depend On Is Her Daddy"-Frenchie

"Sandy, Beauty Is Pain"-Frenchie 

"I'm A Terrific Pen-Pal: Hopelessly Devoted To Each And Everyone"-Marty...My Bitch Over Here


"She's Too Pure To Be Pink"-Rizzo



"She's Too Pure To Be Pink"-Rizzo

"Hey Do Your Folks Know I Come Into Your Room Every Night?...." -Vince Fontaine

"Marty"-M "Marty What?"-V "Marty Maraschino, You Know Like In Cherry"-M






"What's With You Tonight?"-Marty
"I Feel Like A Defected Typerwriter"-Rizzo
"Huh?" -Marty
"I Skipped A Period."-Rizzo
"Think You're P.G?"-Marty OMGGGGGGGGEEZ 

"When A Guy Picks A Chick Over His Buddies, Something's Gotta Be Wrong. Come On, Guys Let's Go For Some Pizza." -Sonny....Bros Before Hoes Is An Important Law. But I Barely Know Any Guys Or Gals That Follow It. 




LOVES IT. Grease Is The Word

No comments: