Monday, November 2, 2009

The Freaks Come Out At Night

Now That The Sun Is Setting Earlier and Earlier, Creeps Like Myself Can Crawl Out of Our Caves and Really FRUCK Your Shit Up. Things Got Really Heated Up On Friday at Pianos. When I Checked Out Our Boys From Blood Street....They Really Knew How To Bring The Funk! Oh Yeah The Sollis' Were In Attendance And IT Was Totally Their 33 Anniversary....Toad Is a Huge Hunk And I Was So Glad We Had Our Conversation About "dominatrix Are The Best Woman In The World".....After A Few Awesome Songs I Ended Up At Su Casa...Mad Heads Were There But My Camera and Phone Were Totally Deaded So All I Knew To DO Was To Go To Antik And Meet Up With My Pretty Woman. Saturday Is a Huge Blurr Just From a Serious Lack Or Sleep And Running Around But Check Out All These Awesome Pictures!!!







No comments: