Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Justin Bieber Is A Biter

I Consider My Fashion Choices To Be As Important As Politic Decisions In Congress. Now It's Come To My Attention America....That Canadian Native Justin I'm Not The Daddy Bieber Is Biting On My Current Fashion Trend. Now How Do I Know This? Because This Trend Is Pretty Hard To Miss If You See Me. It's DECORATIVE SOCKSSSSSSSS. 
How's My Oprah Impression? A Little To Iron Chef Secret Ingredient? Yeah I Was Afraid Of That. I'm A Big Shopper At The Legendary Sockman In The East Village. I Used To Live Down The Block From It. When I Wasn't Spending My Spare Change On A Falefal From Mamouns I'd Buy A Pair Od Crazy Tights From The Sockman. But It's Hard To Deny How Fucking Cold It Is....I've Recently Decided To Not Die.....So Instead Of Nothing But Tights And Stocking I've Boosted My Sock Draw With Socks Instead Of NYC Condoms And Random Toys. (Real Toys Not Sex Toys)

Justin That Cutie With The Awkward Jesus Tattoo On His Calf...(Jesus Is Staring At Justin's Ass) Has Been Covering Up Those Toned Puppies With........YOU GUESSED IT DECORATIVE SOCKSSSS.






No comments: