Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chocolate,Rubber Mask, And Drag Queens


This Snickers Commercial Is Nothing But C R E E P Y. Not Only Is There A Beastly Drag Queen Forcing Candies Into A Woman's Shopping Cart. I Sat On My Couch In Pure Horror When I Saw That She Had  Eaten A Child At The End When Revealing Her Midsection.



After Seeing That Snickers Commercial It Reminded Me Of This Fetish That I Heard About That's All The Rage In Asia And Has Become A Nerds Late Night Delight. I'm Not Sure What It's Called But It Involves A Rubber/Latex Mask Or Hood Of An Asian Girl's Face. The Doll Life Face Could Be Masking A Woman, A Husky Man Or Even Your Little Cousin Kathy That Shouldn't Be Webchatting On Chatroulette. There's This Aspect Of A Living Doll That Turns People On. Then There's The Whole Revealing Thing That Really Gets Some People Wet.

No comments: