Monday, March 29, 2010

Octo Pussy





I find the Octopus to be one of the Most Mystical Creatures of the Deep Blue Sea. They're Incredibly Brilliant, they can Squeeze into Tiny Holes,Open Jars, Mimic other Sea Predators for Protection and Camouflage itself to match it's surroundings. You know all the great things a Drag Queen Can Do. This clip (which isn't in english) Shows some of the skills I was discussing. Watch for the Houdini Trick, This Little Beast Does at The End.

But Most Importantly I am influenced by the Octopus' Imagery in Art,Jewelery and Tattoos. Take a Look at Some Of My Favorite Pieces I've Found.









They're Entrancing Right? Those Tentacles, Those Hypnotic Eyes and Abilities Are Totes Whackadoodle. I Can't Think of any Other Animal That Have the Skills To Protect itself from Predators or To Hunt it's Prey.










Octopi Have Made a Splash In a lot of Surreal Pop Art As Well Appearing in Many Pieces From Several Talented Artists.










Images Have Translated Into Clothes, Toys and Even Toilet Bowls.














I Have This Feeling My Obsession May Have Been Sprouted From Watching The Little Mermaid Too Many Times....Ursula Is A Bad Bitch. I Don't Think I Could Even Be Friends With Anyone Named Ursula Without Thinking She's Trying To Steal My Soul For Her Garden.






She Did Have a Fierce 90's Independent Entrepreneur Hair Cut and Don't Fuck With Me Make Up. If it Wasn't for Her Back Fat and Offensive Cleavage She Could Be on The View.......What Am I Talking About Sherri Shepard Is Basically Ursula With a Wig On.





If The Sea Witch Had Enough Time For a Man in Her Life It'd Be This Little Guy That I've Named Bernie......

1 comment: