Sunday, March 28, 2010

Condomania



I'm Not saying I'm a Purveyor of Condoms, But if You do leave Two Huge Buckets of Condoms at Your Place Of Employment I will Take More Then My Helping Hand. I'm Pro Great Sex and for some of You Slagfaces out there it means Protection. Too Many Late Night Randos Can Be Deadly.



But When Your at the Oldest Black Owned Gay Bar In Country Can You Blame Yourself? There's Crusty Old Drag Queens telling Anddy Radio She Saw him On Wendy Williams....There's a Pimp That's Gay, But Now He's Telling Me He Wants To Fuck Because I Have Good Hair. Then Anthony Is On My Blackberry Trying To Rangle Ryland Because We're In Crown Heights and We're All So White That We Glowed in the Dark.








We were only at The Starlite for the Last 15 mins But All The Bouncers (Burly Black Lesbos) Wanted Us Back Every Night. Once We All Got Back To The Apartment We Shot Some PSA's About Tranny Chasers But They're Too Degraded In Content That They'll Never See The Light Of Day. We All Cuddled Up With The Puppies as Anddy Force Fed Us Bad Girl's Club Clips On Youtube.....Quoting Every Line and Timing Every Fight......"I RUN LA" "I'm a Bad Girl, And BAD GIRLS do BAD Things" All Anddy Radio Classics.





2 comments:

CJN_217_AJM said...

omg omg omg omg omg i loveeeeeeee it

bkbijou said...

one fantastical night after another. Thank you anddyradio for being our shining star and leading us into the most fabulous places. You are amazing.