Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here's a Story......



DaddyIssues: All I want is a bucket of fried chicken and tator tots!!!!
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Omg me too
DaddyIssues: I haven't had fried chicken in 6 months
Ryland John Hilbert IV: I had some today
DaddyIssues: Jeal from where?
Ryland John Hilbert IV: They were giving it free today on st marks
DaddyIssues: Omg your lying and making fun of me
Ryland John Hilbert IV: No dead serious
Ryland John Hilbert IV: It was good
DaddyIssues: I think I'm going to put a curse on you and every piece of fried chicken you everrrrr eat!
DaddyIssues: I'm going to move to montreal this summer and pretend to be a fortune teller for money.
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Lol
DaddyIssues: Like Whoopi Goldberg In The Movie Ghost.
Ryland John Hilbert IV: The cat just ate the babies dead navel
DaddyIssues: What?
DaddyIssues: Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!
Ryland John Hilbert IV: On satc
DaddyIssues: Barf. Now the cat has the taste for human flesh.....
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Ew like when olld woman die
DaddyIssues: And their cats eat their fingers?
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Yeah
DaddyIssues: So if do things in vegas they stay in vegas right? So let's say I get arrested for beating old people for their meds....does that count or is it all in void?
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Count
DaddyIssues: There Goes My St. Patricks Day Plans.
Ryland John Hilbert IV: When is st patricks day
DaddyIssues: I think march 16 or 17th but I just walk By McSorely's For The Drunks Or Look Out For Green Bagels At Bagel Buoy.....
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Lol
DaddyIssues: Why Do People Love Going To Montauk For St Patty's Day?
Ryland John Hilbert IV: Idk something about being in the lower class




Here's Another Story

No comments: