Friday, September 24, 2010

Sympathy For The Devil


There's Nothing As Good As The Original. Frankly All This Coverage Of Her Has Gotten Dull. Addiction Is Suppose To Be Something Private, Frowned Upon And Only Suppose To Be In The Newspaper Once In The Police Blotter. As A Nation We've Been Celebrating Her Failure Too Openly. Your Either Rooting For Her To Be Locked Up, Hoping She Finally Gets The Help She So Desperately Needs, Or That Her Whole Family Would Stop Going To The Media To Make Her Drama Worse. If This Was Natalie Portman Or Emma Watson We'd All Be Shocked And Disappointed. But Girls Like Lindsay,Mischa,Paris And Kirsten Are All Targets Of Paparazzi. It's Difficult To Sympathize For Them Because They're Out Partying And Enjoying Themselves. Shit If I Had A Full Fledged Team Of Cameramen Following Me Every Night I Went Out I'd Be Disowned Again From My Family Too. Majority Of The Girls I Know Drink Like Men, Have Sex With Strangers Most Nights And Then Tweet About It. What Makes These Hollywood Babes Any Different? They're Suppose To Be Role Models, Held To A Higher Standard. Fuck I Used To Be A Role Model. The Girl Ended Up Pregnant.....Wait No I Think She Got An Abortion. No Wait. She Waited Too Long I Think But Had Asked Me To Bring Her Until Her Parents Found Out And Made Her Keep. She Asked Me To Be Godmother......

1 comment:

bkbijou said...

the last one I think she is the prettiest. The white wash does her face some good. Plus her hair is shiny and not all damaged looking.

You know you have seen me in worse states (on multiple nights) then poor lindsay has ever been in.

Sheesh