Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids Choice? or Girls Gone Wild?


So Today Is The Kid's Choice Awards.....Or The KCA's As I Like To Call It. Now I know what your thinking, What Is This 20 Something year old half Asian babe doing watching This? Lemme tell you, this Show IS ORGASMIC! This Is The Same Show that Justin Timberlake & Cameron Diaz Met For The First Time. This Is The Show Rosie Made a Staple into My Life....THIS IS THE SHOW L I N D S A Y L O H A N Flashed Millions Of Kiddies....I Mean If I Had an Orange Blimp I'd Never Wear Underware And Do Lines Of Coke Off My Own Cd Case Too. Aren't You Excited Now? Green Slime, Pyrotechnics, Screaming Children, A Possible All That Reunion.......Spongebob And Burping Contest? All I Want To Know Is Why Didn't Jamie Lynn Spears Show Up Drunk and Pregnant? It Would Have Been NICKELODEON GOLDDDDD!!!! I've Wiped The Foam Off My Mouth, And Have My Popcorn Ready......Bring it On Kevin James....I'm Not Rooting For You. I'm Sure Ben Stiller Or Adam Sandler Will Steal The Show From You.

No comments: