Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Put The FUN In Funeral

I Know Someday I'll Die. But I Hope It's From Something Epic Like Crush By WWE Wrestler In A Sex Act Gone Right. I Even Have A Letter Written Out Stuffed Into All My Pillow Cases Just For That Occasion. Anyway Ryla Found A SATC Clip That Reminded Me Of How I'd Like To Be Remembered.





Not Only Does Lexi Remind Me Of Myself And The Rest Of Team Trash But My Current Feeling Towards New York As Well. Bleh. Everyone Is Quitting Smoking Because It's Expensive But If You Ask One Of Your Asshole Friends They'll Say It's For Health Reasons. Oh REALLY? Is This The Same Asshole Friend That Only Drinks Soy Milk And Wont Touch Red Meat??? Yet They'll Do A Fat Rail Of Coke Off The Bathroom Floor In Southside Because It Brings Back Memories? Ugh Sooooo Over That BB.

When New York Comes Back To Life Maybe I Wont Dream About My Funeral.



I'd Rather Be Remembered As The Loud Mouth Filthy Ride Or Die Bitch That I Am. Sure I've Grown Up And Made Changes In My Life But You Can't Kill Herpes. HA!


Probably Should Line My Coffin With Lead, Call The Police Ahead To Keep The Protesters At A Safe Distance, Hire My Favorite Trannies To Perform A Fantastically Rehearsed Mash Up Of "All That She Wants" By Ace Of Base And "Be My Lover" By La Rouche. Oh And Slash Had To Be There. I Don't Want Him To Perform Unless He Has The Bronx Cobra Around His Neck.

No comments: