Friday, January 20, 2012

Renew, Reuse, Recycle!


I've Recently Become Obsessed With The Idea Of Resource Warehouses. Thanks To The Rumored Cancelled Show The Nate Burkas Show I've Become More Aware Of Resourcing. I've Always Love The Idea Of Reusing Old/ Vintage Items. My Mother And Myself Are Complete Pack Rats (Colorful Way Of Saying Hoarding) I Discovered This Great Website http://bigonjunk.com/ Of A Self Taught Artist That Dumpster Dives To Find Amazing Disguarded Items And Turns Them Into Epic Pieces Of Art.

After One Of The Pins On My Toilet Broke. Then I Remember Artsy Toilet Decorating. This First Came To Light In My Life When Action Star (Can I Say That?) Shia LaBeouf Spoke About His Passion. I've Always Loved Shia. 2 Major Reasons Why And No It Has Nothing To Do With The Fact To Brought Megan Fox To The Boneyard.  Firstly His Name Means "Thank God For The Beef" In Two Other Languages That I'm Too Lazy To Google. (Is Google Is Blacked Out? Once You Go Black You....) Secondly He Told A Story About His Dad's Ball Hanging Out Of His Shorts On Shia's First Date. AH MAZE ZING. If My Dad Was Still Alive I'd Hope He's Just Land Around The Beach With One Ball Out At Cooper's Beach As Hot Babes Walked By. You Know Why? Because My Was A Veteran, He Fought In A Foreign War AND WHY CAN'T An AMERICAN HERO Go Free Ballin In This Day N Age? I'm Not Saying My Dad Would Really Be Like This But I Wouldn't Poo Poo The Idea Of Him Being Like That.

Back To My Future Ex-Hubby Mr. Beef, Back in 2008 He Got Into A HUGE Car Crash...Remember? I Do. It Was The Day The Sweet Disney Louis Steven Died And Cigarette Smoking, Knife Holding, Punch First Ask Questions Later Shia The A-Grade Beef LaBeouf Was Born....

{Hollywood reporter Janet Charlton claims that Shia's arts and crafts moneymaker came tumbling out of his truck the morning of his fateful rollover accident.
Charlton writes: "The street around his accident was strewn with his gym bag, hot pizza in a box, and several brand new toilet seats."} This Little Ditty Is From M&C


So After Cruising The Net I Found This Killer Artist Stuart Haygarth. His Speciality Is Chandeliers Made From Junk.


Recycled Eye Glass Lenses


No comments: