Thursday, January 19, 2012

Childhood Dreams

I Went To A Really Cute Elementary School In The Small Town Of Sag Harbor. Every Morning We Had Morning Sing Which Was A PTA Meeting Mashed With Seasame Street Like Activities. There Were Puppet Shows, I Learned My First Spanish Words There, I Even Impersonated Elvis With My Extremely Hot Teacher Mr. D. One Great Thing About My School Was The Presence Singer/Song Writer Rick Charette Had. Some Of His Songs Are Memorable, Even Sickenly Stuck In My Head For The Rest Of My Life. Here's One Of My Favorite Jams.....Alligator In The Elevator....Much Like Love In A Elevator By Aerosmith....A Lot Of Shit Goes Down While Your Going Up? Wait Wait A Lot Is Going Up While Your Going Down? I Don't KNOW! Steve Tyler's Penis Steve Tyler's Penis Steve Tyler's Penis!!!

No comments: