Monday, October 18, 2010

I Heart My Hair





Our Family Is Better Than Yours
So Willow Smith Is Going To Be A Mega Super Star. I Get It. But Isn't It A Little Cray Cray How Talented The Smith Kids Are? I Mean This Jam Is Pretty Intense Not Just For A 9 Year Old Just Intense All Around. Jay-Z Was Impressed By Her, Meaning Everyone Is Going To Get Rich Off Her In Decades To Come....I Couldn't See Miley Cyrus Make A Song Like This Without Having To Be Barely Naked In The Video To Gardner The Right Attention For Her "Talent". Willow Can Even Bust Out A Jackson Pollock Just By Whipping It Back & Forth.




The Head Writer At Seasame Street Had Noticed His Adopted Daughter From Ethiopia Had Been Asking Questions Why She Didn't Have Long Beautiful Blonde Hair Like Barbie. Being A Concern Father And Wanting His Daughter To Love Herself Just The Way She Is He Wrote This Clip For Her. It Reminded Me Of The Same Thing Chris Rock Had Did When Doing His Documentary Good Hair A Few Years Ago. These Dads Helped Their Girls Embrace Their Beauty Instead Of Being Like Nicki Minaj Whose Obsession With Barbie Is Very Apparent In Her Current Look. I'm Not A Fan.


NOT CUTE

No comments: