Friday, November 4, 2011

Recap

Halloween Is Over. It's Taken Me This Long To Fully Recover From The Shit Storm I  Caused For Myself. Fall Is The Season Where I Really Shine As A Full Blown Roller Coaster Of A Mess. No Reason To Go Into Details Because I'm Already Over It. But Lemme Describe A Scenerio Of My Emotional Distress Level. It's Like Lindsay Lohan Is Totes Freaking About Jail. I MEAN WE ALL WERE LINDSAY.  She Goes Through All These Motions And She Sentenced To Jail. We All Know Deep DOwn Inside It Means Nothing. She'll Probably Be In There For A Few Hours Tops. (Overcrowding...Seriously?) She's All Tears On Court-Tv Then After A Few Days In The Clink A Few Weeks Under House Arrest She's Back On The Streets With Her Fame Whore Mother Dina Doing THe Same Shiz That Got Her In Trouble. Like Stealing A Gold Necklace Or Stealing An SUV Filled With Guys That Don't Know What's Going On Or Why Amber Isn't Picking Up Her Cell Phone.

People Keeping Saying "Make Good With A Bad Situation" Oh Because Sharing Your Bedbug Infested Blanket With The Other Homelesss Guy That Pissed Himself Would Make Yourself Feel Better. It Won't. Sure The Body Heat Would Be Nice But He Smells Like Old Piss And Purell.

I'm Thankful Halloween Is Over. Family Themed Holidays Are Underway. Just Another Reason To Hate Life. But Atleast There's Good Food Involved And Family Talks.

Here Are My Two Favorite Things From Halloween This Season.





I Need To Get Into A Fucking Dance Class Is The Moral Of This Entry. I Need To Fucking Dance To Creep Halloween Music And Not Spend Another Year In Court.

No comments: