Wednesday, November 9, 2011

iLove Karl Slover



Wasn't That So Fucking Lovely? That's Karl Slover As In THE  SLOW LOVER. He's One Of The Last Living Munchkins. Which Means He's Like Finding The Only Virgin At Burning Man.

I Love Him. I Love Him Like My Cat Cookie Loves Drooling On My Face While I Sleep Every Night. He's So Sweet, Magical And Whimsical. The Moment I Saw Him In This Wizard Of Oz Special This Past Weekend I've Been Obsessed. I've Been Playing His Video Every Second I Can. Watching Him Sing And Talk About The Movie...Makes Me Squeal Like A Fat British Girl At Last Call At A Smelly Pub.

I NEED To Meet Him. This Is A Time Sensitive Mission For Me. I Wanna Be With Him All The Time. I Want To Help Play Bingo Every Tuesday, Wheel Him Around The Local King Kullen And Sing And Dance In The Frozen Department. I Want To Help Up The Stairs As He's Sleeping In My Arms Like A Little Elf. I Need To Be With Karl Slover. The Slow Lover.

Now I'm Going Back To My Titantic Soundtrack CD And Crying About My Unrequested Love....

No comments: