Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We Can Make This Work



Dear Kingston Rossdale,

I Know Your Only 4 And That I Am Just Another Cougar In Training Or "Babysitter That Isn't Allowed By Schools Or Public Parks" But I Really Think We Have Something Special. I Don't Drive And Your Strictly On Scooter Or Stroller Hopping. But I Honestly Think I Love You. Your Sense Of Style Is Decades Above Those Other Whack Wanna Be Star Babies And You Really Know How To Rock A Those Expensive Kid Brands.


I Love That Your Blonde But Not Afraid To Show Your Roots That's So Mature Of You. But To Pick Up Other Women Infront Of The Phototags Has Really Jilted Me.
 I Thought What We Had Was Unquiely Ours. If I Had Known You'd Be Playing The Field I Wouldn't Have Invested So Much Of My Heart, NO....MY SOUL Into Devoting Myself To You. I Wouldn't Say I'm Heartbroken But Disappointed Like Any Teacher Would When Her Favorite Pupil Has Stopped Measuring His Penis In His Text Book And Purposely Leave It On Her Desk. I Feel Like Kel Without Keenan, Like When Buffy The Vampire Slayer Left The WB For UPN, Like When Ryan Gossling Stopped Making Young Hercules.....BETRAYED. Kingston I'll Wait For You Not Because In The State Of California Our Relationship Won't Be Legal Until Your Finally 18 But Because Your Mother's Restraining Order Still Holds Up Until 2015.


No comments: