Friday, May 6, 2011

Wanna Come Home With Me?

I've Been Really Sick Due To Allergies And Stress. Taking Time Off From Work And Other Responsiblities I've Spent A Much Needed Time In Bed Like Mad Madame Mim.



Like Mad Madame Mim I Hate Sunshine And Everything Wholesome.....I Prefer Having A Pale Glow And Dark Bags Under My Eyes. But My Family Suggested I Get Out And Get Some Real Vitamin D. I Mean I Spend Hundreds Of Dollars On Vitamins Online Just To Stay Inside...That's Because I Want To Have China White Skin Like Dolly Parton. My Whitening Face Wash Has Given Me Back Years...(I'm Pretty Sure There's Stem Cells In There). If I Could Hold My Breath Underwater I'd Let Those Pedicure Fish Eat The Dead Skin Off My Face. But The Salon I Went To Says We'd Have To Do That Procedure "After Hours".

Speaking Of Fish I Went To Petco. I Really Want A Pet Octopus Or Codfish. But Apparently I'm Not Smart Enough To Keep It Alive. Oh Really? I Saw 60 Frogs In A Plastic Trash Can In Chinatown. Sure They Might Not Be Happy But They're Alive Aren't They? Until Some Hungry Family Buys Them For Food Which Is NARLY. If A Chinese Man With Grey Hair Growing Out Of His Ears & Nose Can Keep Sea Creatures Alive I Totes Can Too!

Here's Some Pics And A Video I Made From My Adventure....In Petco

Stinky Albino

Gossiping Birdies

ON SALE!
Retired Drag Queen Alert

No comments: