Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Liquid Lust

Andrew Garfield For Band Of Outsiders
So This Andrew Garfield Guy Is Hot. Not Like Chace Crawford Hot. Not Like Michael Cera Hot. But Like I Have Huge Brushy Eyebrows And British Accent Hot.

Andrew Is In Two Upcoming Films. The Social Network And Never Let Me Go. Which Have Both Received Some Critical Buzz. But Let's Be Frank I'm Probably Only Going To Bootleg One Because It Has Violent Screaming In The Preview. Let's Not Forget He Was Chosen To Be The New SPIDERMAN! Which Is Fantastic Because The Old Franchise Sucked. I Watched The Second Movie When I Twisted And I Realized How Terrible It Was. I Ranted About It For 45 Mins Until It Ended Then Cried Because I Hate Kristin Dunst's Teeth. But I Hope Andrew's New Take On Peter Parker Will Be Hot. Like Shoot Me In The Face With Warm Sticky Web Fluids HOT.


I Honestly Think He Could Be The Next Rob Pattinson,Meaning He'll Date One Of His Hot Costars, End Up In Tabloids For Cheating And Die In The Latest Harry Potter. My Emotions Are Already Running A Muck On Me. Why Andrew? WHY?!


Give Me Those Big British Brows!

No comments: