Friday, January 22, 2010

Trannies Beware

The Day Heath Ledger Was Found Dead I Was On Long Island And It Was One Of The Most Heart Wrenching Days Of My Life. Someone So Talented Was Taken Away From Us At Such a Young Age. I Had Received Several Hundred Phone Calls On What Seemed To Be Any Other Pleasant Day With One Of My Best Friends From My High School (Dramatic Arts Program). At The Time We Happened To Be Dressing Up In Drag With His Boyfriend And Doing an Intense Photo Shoot Sesh. The Following Year We Continued This Tradition To Keep Heath's Memory Alive In Us. Heath Helped Us As Actors Grow Character Wise And Really See How Far Character Development Could Get Us. The Following Photos Are From The "Technicolor Stroganoff" And "I Heart Toad Licking" Photo Albums.
















No comments: