Thursday, January 28, 2010

Poker Her Face

Lady Gaga Mayhem Is Everywhere. The Westminster Dog Show Is Even Using "Paparazzi" For One Of It's Commercials This Year. She's The Biggest Pop Star To Hit In a Mega Long Time And I Applaud Her From Being The Entertainer Aspect Back To Big Performances. Other Artist Are Taking Her Lead To Pump Up The Volume Of Their Stage Shows. It's Really a Shame That The Kanye West/Gaga Tour Didn't Happen. I Feel Like It Would Have Been an Instant Orgasm!


These Tiny Little Fans Probably Don't Understand The Lyrics Or The Controversy That Surround Gaga But We'll Give an A+ For Appearance!

Veike a Japanese Fan Of Gaga's Has Immortalized Her Image and Outfits In Barbie Form....














My Girlfriend Genny And I Were Discussing Lady Gaga Last Night On The Phone. As You All Know I Love Lady Gaga. I Think She's An Innovator And A Musical Genius. Genny Doesn't Really See My Views, Something About Her Having a Penis Or The Fact She Sounds a Little Too Much Like Liza Minnelli Was Bothering Her. Today On The View Mario Cantone Did an Epic Performance Of Liza Doing Poker Face....Fast Forward To The 2:50 Mark On The Clip. http://theview.abc.go.com/video/joys-month-review-january

No comments: