Friday, February 13, 2009

Dear Blog-o-Sphere

Hi Friends,


Things have been getting kinda weird.
So I was on this sober kick that only lasted 15 full days, you see.
Anyway I decided I have to video tape my antics. Especially when I'm blacked out or slightly shitfaced. I just amaze myself. Okay that sounds mad whack but hear me out.

Today while walking down 4th street this tall black gent was over heard saying
"Yo who wants to know where dat reefer at? I mean who wants to know? WHEEERRRA DAT REEFFER AT" No? that's not good enough? Okay

Same street moments later a different black gent was over heard saying..."Steaks! Come get your Juicy Steaks! Tender Loin, Pork Chops..." No? It seemed odd at the time.

Okay I think I got one worth recording.

Two nights ago I was coming home from FJ's Cribos.
The second he dipped out of our car I started crying hysterically crying for 20 mins until we reached the casa. Then while home I ran upstairs to our rooftop alone to scream at New York City for all the misguided adventures he's created.

Several minutes later I show up at our door with every floor mat in our whole apartment building.....
My Roommate convinced me to put them back but it wasn't an easy task(I assure you). Then after misplacing all the floor mats to all the wrong apt doors I plopped my sweet Asian ass on the floor stared at my laptop.I pealed my black sequins cocktail dress off and continued to Sit there naked whimpering at my little tiny laptop.

I mumble to myself "I need to change". Stumbled to my room wrap myself in my silk leopard bathrobe and pass out snoring. I don't snore but apparently it was loud enough to keep My Roommate Entertained for decades.


No comments: