Friday, February 13, 2009

TROUBLEEEEE








Trouble
received his album this week.

He's this rad guy I met through Team Facelift Last Winter at this Epic Show at Hiro.

Trouble or Trevor Andrew was a mainstream snowboarder but after blowing out his knee back in 04 he focused on music. He has this sound that's mad retro yet modern. I really dig his presence, It's all about presence for me. He really brings it when he performs.

Well Luckily for me I got a double dose of Trouble on Tuesday 2/10/09.
He had his album release party at his sponsor's Flagship store. (Burton's
106 Spring Street) Then Performed with many other artist at Santos Party House. I've seen majority of the guys the year before at Hiro but there were some new faces that really brought the heat. Mano,Hollywood and Jofo were killing it.

At the Burton Flagship Store there was a raffle for New Gear and a Custom Made Snowboard that Trouble designed. The first 100 guest got some free hats and posters....I totally copped this dope lime green ski cap.

Trouble opened up with my favorite song Bang Bang. The music video was playing in the background as he performed for us boozos. I give him mad props for crushing a case filled with Skateboard wheels and falling off the counter yet continuing singing without skipping an effing beat. I'm glad he still has those quick reflexes.

No comments: