Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crushing Hard On











I Have Terrible Taste In Men. No Seriously It's Well Documented. But I'm Crushing On Rising Internet Star Andrew Hales. His Quirkly Little LAHWF Channel Is Gaining Some Steam On Youtube. And Lemme Just Say Andrew Is A TOTAL BABEEE BONER. Love Him. He Meets ALL Of My Major Points On My Powerpoint Presentation Of Dudes I'd Bang.


  • He's Tall Which Is An Epic Trait If Your Spawn Is To Become An Athlete Or Dictator. 
  • He's In College Which Means We'll Both Be On Unemployment In The Near Future Or Sucking Dick For Painkillers. 
  • He Awkward Passive Aggressive Temperament Seems Like It Could Translate Into The Bedroom.....Baa Chicka WHAA OMG Yes Buddha.
  • Did I Mention Is Practically A Ginger? I Have A Sick Obsession With Redheads. It's Kinda The Worst Thing About Me I'm Legally Allowed To Say About Myself.
  • Andrew Totes Parties Hard, His School Is In The Mountians And If My Weather Man Knows Shit About Mountainous Areas Above Sea Level Have A Lot Of Drunk Sluts On Campusssssssy.
Anyway Andrew Is A Babe And Here's My Favorite Clips Of His.


I've Been Told By Many If Not All That I'm A Creep And My Ideas Are Really Dark Or Gross. I May Not Be A Sciencist Or Tara Reid's Personal Assistant Or Anything But I Do Know Andrew Is A Stone Cold American Fox And I'm In To It. Hear Me America? I'm INTO IT. I'll Be In There Like Spanx On Oscar Night. MUTHA FUCKING DEEEEEP YO!.

I Think You Got The Wrong Car McFly!

No comments: