Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicki Menagerie


Hip Hops Reigning Queen (Sowee Lil Kim) Nicki Minaj Is Going Tribal In Her Lastest Magazine Cover With V Magazine. Nicki Recently Defended Her Eccentric Style On Fashion Police Stating She's An Entertainer And That Her Fashion Choices Are To Entertain. I'm Not Personally A Nicki Fan. I Heard From Some Private Sources That Nicki Used To Be A HARDCORE Bull Dyke-asaursous. Don't Worry Nick Your Hoodrat Ways Are As Top Secret Just Like Lil Kim's Plastic Surgery. As The Gays Would Say About My Disliking Miss Nicki "Your A Dumb Bitch" Comes Up Frequent Enough That I Must Be A Hater. But I Simply Don't Like The Chick. Some Those Stupid Faces She Makes, The Alter Egos Like Andre The Gay Englishman And Her Uncomfortable Obsession With Chinese Culture And Barbie. I Just Don't Dig Her.





No comments: