Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Babes And Toyland


Toy Thailand from joerg on Vimeo.

I Came Across This Amazing Video On Vimeo. My Family Is From Thailand And I've Been There Twice Before The Tsunami In 2004. The First Time I Visited I Had A Buzz Cut. My Family Thought I Was Boy. So Them Lifting Up My Shirt And Looking Down My Pants Didn't Seem So Awkward. But My Therapist Is Constantly Reassuring Me It Was.

me infront of the old capital

The 2nd Time I Went There I Went With My Whole Family But My Mom. I Spent Majority Of The Trip With My Favorite Aunt Looks Like The Asian Michael Jackson. I'm Like 99 % Sure She Met Her 70 Something Year Old British Husband On A "Date".

nah GONE


I Got A Massive Tattoo Done On My Back, 13 Piercing And Dyed My Hair An Obscene Color Of Orange All In One Afternoon.

my ink



I Love Being Thai And My Filthy Underground Culture And Desperately Want To Go Back Soon.

PS. There's A Great Chance When I Was Drunk I Said I've Been There Like 8 Times And Was Born There And Majority Of My Cousins Are Lady Boys. But Can You Blame Me? I'm A Great Story Teller.

sumthing a lil crazy

No comments: