Monday, December 13, 2010

YAY Stefon!


SNL's Weekend Update Has Been An Avenue For Many Break Out Characters. My Favorites From The Past Have Been Drunk Girl, Opera Man, David Patterson And The Gay Couple From New Jersey. But By Far My Favorite Has Been Resident New York City Guide Stefon! He's Like That Club Promoter That Sends You Mass Texts For Those Art Parties At A Loft In Brooklyn That Doesn't Seem To Ever End. Some Jewish Girl From Long Island Is Talking About Her Stepdad's House In Boca. While A Guy Dressed As A Human Carpet Let's Overweight Cokeheads Stomp All Over Him. That's Totes Stefon.






Stefon Is One Of Those Guys That's Always Ready To Party When Your Cat Dies. He'll Bring The Drugs, Finds The Glow Sticks And Endless Supply Of Anal Beads. I Love Stefon. I LOVE HIM! Bill Hader Portrays Him Exquisitely. But I've Met Bill On More Than One Occasion And He Just Looks Like The Grumpiest Man Ever. But I Love Him Regardless. He's A Great Impressionist And Stefon Brings That Old School Charm ,Where Laughing In A Scene Reminds You The Show IS LIVE.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahhhzhahhaa I love this character. NYC Party promoter!! My favorite is "There will be cat from a bodega there." Sometimes when people are trying to get me to their parties I just see stefon..