Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Britney!

As You Should All Know It's My Baby B's Birthday......I Love Britney As Much As The Next Gay Man Does. She's Been A Huge Part Of My Life And The Lives Of All My Friends. It Was Only A Few Years Ago That The Gang And I Celebrated With Her At Good Morning America. Not Only Did We By Pass Secrutiy, Lines And Showed Up An Hour Late But Was Personally Walked In By Larry Rudolph Himself. (Her Manager) It Was A Sweet Day. As The Rest Of The Gang Went Out All Night Dec 1st I Stayed Home And Slept....I Still Can't Believe I Did That.







Girlfriends Had Some Bad Fashion Moments,Bad Marriages, Bad Vageene Shots Including C-Section Scar And Let's Not Forget Cheating On Justin Timberlake, Shaving Her Head, Locking Herself In The Bathroom With Her Son,Dating That Creepy Middle Eastern Guy, And That Other Creepy Guy And That Loser "Cousin" Alley Sims....Yeah Alley I Remembered You. OMG And Her Little Sister Dropping The Ball By Being Pregnant.




Britney Still Kills It. She's Like The Female Michael Jackson In The Tabloid Sense Of Things And I Still Respect Her For Being A Honking Tonk Singer With Two Failed Restaurants. I Love All The To Her. The Good, The Bad And The Bat Shit Overweight Cowboy Boot Wearing Weave Monster.





To The Memories! To The Future! To Britney Spears The Greatest





No comments: