Sunday, June 13, 2010

This Could Be Your Life

This Movie Was The Fantasy Of My Young Life. Today It Came On The Disney Channel As I Slept. I Had a Sexy Dream Involving a Crazy Ass Mansion, Security Dogs, Gray Marble Top Counters and
Fireman Poles (Even Though The Movie Didn't Have One, There Was a AWESOME WATER SLIDE). It Must Had Been When Miguel Ferrer's Dirty Rapist Voice Crept On Did My Dream Become Sexual For All The Wrong Reasons.  I Finally Woke Up With a Rip In My Panties To Realize All My Favorite Parts Were Over. But Then I Remembered That Brian Bonsall Is Totes a Repeated Offender Now. (I'm Gonna Go With Heroin Possession At This Point)

It's Like Listen Brian We Were Totally Great Friends Until You Stole All Of My Snow Globes For Your Bitchin' Drug Habit. The 80's Called, You Were The Cutest Little Boy On TV Until After 95' You Decided Sleeping and Showering Was Lame.I'd Even Learned Klingon From Your Trek Days So We Could Have Insane Alien Love Making Sesh.....
Sadly Even After Seeing Him In The Family Ties E! True Hollywood Story I Was Head Over Heels For Him. I Don't Know If It's Python Piercings That Did For Me But In 2003 I Was SO Into The Alternative Emo Rocker Look. There Was Something Macaulay Culkin About Him a Rogue Child Star Making All The Wrong Decisions. But Then Brian Took It Too Far And Became More Like Ed Furlong.


But Then Little Andy Keaton Got Into a Little Drunken Brawl With One of His Friends. Ok So He's a Criminal I Can Dig It.....I Mean Ed Furlong Freed Some Lobsters While In Kentucky While High On Drugs. Even Brad Renfro Stole a Yacht That Was Still Attached To The Dock In Florida. But It Wasn't Until Brian Broke His Probation And Got Re-Arrested That He Graced Us With This Newer Mugshot.


What a Babe. Unlike Lindsay Lohan His Mugshots Haven't Gotten Better With Age. Listen Up Nick Jonas This COULD BE YOUR LIFE.......Hey Ladies Brian Is On Myspace. He Just Accepted My Request I Hope He Reads My Love Letter Soon!

No comments: