Monday, June 14, 2010

How Could I Forget?


So It's Pass 3 AM, I'm Hot, Satisfied From Mexican Feast And True Blood.Then I Started Rambling On Twitter and Leaving a Belated Birthday Wishes Did I Realize My Best Friend From Grade School Whom I Was Leaving This Message For TOTES Shares Her Birthday With The Olsen Twins. (Now I Just Realized I Missed The Breaking Bad Finale.....Crap Box.) Anyway Remember When Creepy Sweating Dudes Had Count Down Clocks For Them? They Had Hit Their Sexual Appeal At 13......Remember? I Bet They Do. Everyone Wanted To Bang Them When They Were 13 And Had Websites Dedicated To Their Biological Clocks! I Bet They Even Went Through Some Serious Therapy And Upped Their Security......Regardless Happy Birthday Girls Another Year You've Both Made More Money In Fashion and Cosmetics Then The Little Chinese Woman That Collects Millions Of Cans a Night On The Bowery.


No comments: