Friday, February 19, 2010

White White White White Snow!



The Red Headed Hunk Known As Shaun White Did It Again, Winning Another Gold Medal. Mr. White Is The Type Of Guy I'd Let Ravage Me On Multiple Occasions And Never Return My Drunk Calls. Ya Know, A TOTAL Dream Boat! Not Only Is This Babe Flying Into The Hearts Of Many Americans He's Doing It With Such Steeze. Shaun, Sweetheart You Don't Have To Answer My Phone Calls Just Know That......I'm In Lust With You, Just Like The Broadway Hit Cats "N o w And F o r e v e r"
Bromance Is One Drunken Night Away From Penis in The Mouth....


Girls Gone Wild In The Winter?



So Shaun's Totes Doing Another Shirtless Cover Again? Right?




Seriously Speaking Shaun Has Amazing Hair. It's Like Tres Fab, Una Sex U Whale! Give Me a Man With Leopard Pants And Crazy Hair And I'm Yours For Life.......Or 20 Mins Next To a Dumpster Whichever.

No comments: