Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a Publish Poet.....I guess.

I googled myself and found a ButtLoad of Another Kiera Egan(s).Apparently I'm a Published Poet. Here It is Ladies and Gents a Poem Written by a Broad Named Kiera Egan

http://www.poetry.com/dotnet/P8471140/999/2/display.aspx

Translate love?
I wait alone in my room,
tears fill up my eyes,
my makeup stains my carpet
and a feel a wind sweep by.
My window's suddenly open,
butterflies swoop within
i stare into the darkness
i see him coming in
i feel he's come to save me
from the horrors inside
he kisses me and i'm happy
he's my best suprise he looks me in the eyes
and two words escape his lips
"you're beautiful"
i laugh, i look down to see myself in
an extra large T-shirt and a pair of pajama pants,
my hairs in a messy bun, but has he holds me,
i feel just as beautiful as he says i am,
cause i know he's seeing my soul
Kiera Egan

No comments: