Tuesday, July 3, 2012

She's Just Being Lindsay



 It's Been Really Terrible How Rarely I Write These Last Few Months. I'm Sorry I'm Hung Up On Some Personal Issues Reguarding The Internet. I've Also Been Really Selfish With My Brain Lately. As In I've Been Letting It Get Fried At Work, In The Sun And Out At The Bars. So Much So I'm Missing Lindsay's Birthday. Lindsay Lohan Is My Spirit Animal. She's The Little Gnome In My Pants Demanding Things, She's The Whisper In My Ear Telling Me To Do More Crazy Things And Never Accepting The Conquences.

But I Can't Always Be Lindsay. I Mean Sure My Doctor Totally Told Me I Was Dehydrated And Experiencing Exhausted Already It's Not Even 4th Of July. Lemme Let You In On A Little Secret.....


Mommas Been Working Multiple Jobs And And Career Choices The Last Few Weeks. I Must Wear 6 Different Hats In A Week If Not More. I'm Building Stuff, Selling Stuff, Buying Stuff And Destorying Stuff. But My Favorite Is Planning Stuff. Just Day Dreaming About Doing Stufff. Like I Have 15 Do-It-Yourself Projects To Do....And I'm Fucking Too Beat To Finish Any. I Lose All Focus And Get Distracted Because There's Something Else That Needs My Immediate Attention.

So Anyway....


It's Lindsay's Birthday.

























































Let's Hope She Makes It To 30.

2012 Baby Girl! You Made It, Now Finish This Tv Movie. Sleep With James Deen And Return My Emails Okay? You've Got A Big Summer Ahead Of You And I Love You. Your Impulsive, Erratic And Completely Completely A Long Island Girl.

No comments: