Saturday, May 12, 2012

Don't Worry Steven Tyler Is Still Laughing

I've Been Insanely Busy With My Two New Jobs To Sit And Fart Around About My Favorite Internet Cats, Critiquing Celebrities Kids Outfits Harshly And Getting Into A Serious Discussion With My Mom About What Happened To Lord Voldemort's Nose. I've Just Been Too Busy. What Can I Say? It Ain't Easy Being This Sleazy Ha. But Most Importantly Steven Tyler Has A Famous 10 Inch Penis And He's Laughing In Your Fat Face At Burger King.





Fast Forward To 17 Seconds If Your Too Busy To Watch The Whole Thing. But It's Basically My Favorite Fantasy Came Into Fruition. Steve Tyler And His Famous 15 Inch Penis Invade A Local Greasy Spoon And Does A Battle Royale With A Rap Group With Sneakers With No Shoe Laces. Or He Just Adds Feathers To Everything And Tries Seduces My 16 Year Old AZN Cousin While JLo Humps A 22 Year Old. I'm Sure Burger King Had Me In Mind When They Made This Ad. I'm Like The Major Demographic, Single, Childless Woman With Loads And Loads Of Coin Change.....Because Instead I'm Not Loving It....I Want It My WAY.









Better Yet Here's An Reel Of Steven Just Laughing. Laughing Because He Has A Famous 25 Inch Penis.


No comments: