Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MAH LIFE

I've Been Completely Distracted On My Real Life That I Haven't Really Done Anything Productive In Weeks. Does That Make Sense? Here's A List Of Things I've Been Obsessed With Since We've Last Talked My Little Lovelies.




Justin Bieber Is Working The Whole Ying Yang Twins/ Justin Timberlake Whispering In The Mic Right Here. He Sings About Being Your Man And Something About Buzz Light Year In Your Pussy. I Don't Know I Rarely Pay Attention Because When I'm Blasting This Song At My Girlfriends House There's Multiple Things Going On. From Me Laughing Like Whoopi Goldberg In The Lion King Or My Girls Brother Screams How He'll Never Be Anywhere As Good As Justin Timberlake. He's Right. He'll Be Better. Seriously If Justin Bieber Is In An Oscar Winning Movie I Deserve A Huge Donkey Punch In The Face For Predicting It.




DRAG QUEENS! Latrice Royale Is The Last Black Bitch Standing And Not Only That She's Proved Big Girls Have Staying Power In The Business. This Video Is Basically My Life. Not Seriously I Sit Around Talking Shit About Other Divas Until They Knock On My Door To Drink Absolute Vodka Signature Cocktails.

No comments: