Thursday, October 13, 2011

Terrible Thursday



I Love The 90's Like Bobby Brown Misses Whitney's Money. There's Something So Delicious About Watching A Terrible Music Video. Like Whenever I See Road Kill Up Ahead On My Way To The Corner That I Hook On....I Have To Literally Press My Face To The Window And See What Kind Of Animal It Is. I Took Another Way To Work Two Days Ago And For Some Sick Reason I Got Excited When I Saw A Dead Deer And Opossum On The Same Short Stretch Of Street. Why? Because I Hate Those Fuckers.


Ever Seen A Real Live Opossum In The Dead Of Night? A Crisp Spring Night While Your Hopped On Drugs? Well Lemme Just Tell You They're Bastards. Filthy Disgusting Bastards. Like Over Grown Rat Bastards. Did I Mention They're Mean?  I Couldn't Even Imagine Seeing One Hanging Upside Down Like In The Bambi Movie. I Think I Might Just Cry Right Now Thinking About It.

So This Music Video Is Sooooo Typical Late 90's Video. The Group Is On Mopeds On Their Way To The Boardwalk. So Far So Good...Following The Formula....Wifebeaters, Carnival Lights, Jetskiis, Guys In Over Sized Sports Jerseys And Those Purple/Red Sunglasses!!! AMAZING! I Mean What Band Didn't Have A Music Video On A Boardwalk? I'm Sure Jessica Simpson,LFO And Mandy Moore Did The Same Or Similar.....



Now Don't You Feel A Litte Bit Better After Watching That? Those Infectious Beats, Those Innocent Yet Graphic Lyrics? "I Know It's Not For Me/ I'm In Too Deep/ I Missed A Miles Of Fun" Okay I Really Don't Know The Lyrics. BUT I Am A Pervert And A Lot Of My Key Words Were Being Sang. My Ears Were Literally Burning. This Bubble Gum Shit That Passed For Music In The Late 90's Makes Me So Happy. Reminds Me Of 7th Grade When I Was Sexually Frustrated, Confused Why There Was Hair Growing There And Where Is That Smell Coming From? I Wanted To Share This Beautiful Yet Extremely Awful Music Video With You. So You Can Understand The Demented Mood I'm In While I Talk To Creeps On The Internet About Their Sexual Problems. I'm The AZN Fucking Dr. Ruth Over Here.

No comments: