Monday, November 15, 2010

You Had Me At Suck My Cock


This Romantic Comedy Looks Terrible & Predictable Based Off It's Previous Trailers. Anne Hathaway Obvious Has Cancer And Jake's Penis Cures It. I Mean He Did Fix Reese Witherspoon And Ruined Kristin Dunst With That Dong So I'm Going To Assume It's Magical. The Fact My Mother Hates His Guts Means I Have To Dye My Hair Blonde Move To LA. Get A Jogging Habbit With My Dog In That Canyon Everyone Goes To, So We Can Bang And He Can Make My Troubles Go Away. Or I'll Become The Next Britney Spears Circa 2007...Again.


But With All This Penis Talk In This Trailer.....I'm In There Like Swimwear.


Even When He's Sneaking Out He's Smiling
Don't Be Afraid To Do This To My Face

Love and Other Drugs - Exclusive Red Band Trailer - Watch more Movie Trailers

1 comment:

bkbijou said...

saw it....amazing bodies with anne's titties.. Crazy adorable love-fest.