Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Totes Have Acid Reflux

.....And All My Boyfriends Are Dumping Me. Anyway Katy Perry's Annoying Song "California Girls" Is Still Number 1 On The Charts. Whatever That Means. I Didn't Know Charts Still Existed. So Katy Has Been Bashing St. La Gagacita By Saying Her Latest Video "Alejandro" Was Some What Tasteless. “Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke,” Concerning She's Engaged To Russel Brand This Seems Some What Harsh. They Make Fart Jokes To Each Other All The Time And I'm Pretty Sure His Character In "Get Him To The Greek" Was Wearing a Pope Hat. Katy Has Even Said That Even When Her Boyfriend Does It She Finds It Offense. Um Okay. So Katy & Gaga Both Went To Catholic School So They Both Know What's Okay When Using Religious Visuals, Right?


But Katy You Can Make a Cake Eater's Wet Dream In Your Video And Do Promotional Shots like THIS and It's Okay? I Would Post Katy's Video But I Hate Her Song Like Mel Gibson Loves Blow Jobs....A LOT.


No comments: