Thursday, April 1, 2010

Make Me Wanna Die




Taylor Momsen received a lot of shit for her Smoking, Her Make up Choices, and Her Revealing Clothing. Girlfriend has some Great Legs So Why Hide them? The Evolution Of Taylor has been a Long Road. In My Opinion She Looks Like Most 16 year old Girls Living In New York.






But Her Band The Pretty Reckless Have Scored a Spot in The Kick Ass Sound Track.



I know Taylor writes Her own Music, Which I give her a lot of credit Bitch Is ONLY 16. (Side Note : Taylor was almost cast as Hanna Montana. I don't think Disney would Have allowed her to evolve)



Her sound is very Mature. Her Look When She performs Is very Courtney Love. Black Lace, Garters,and Risky Business Button Down Shirts....But I Haven't Always Been an Advocate for Little Miss Momsen. There was a Time That I Absolutely Hate Her. (Personal Fact: I Read All of The Gossip Girls Books) Her Character Jenny Humphrey was suppose to be this Mousy Girl with Brown Curly Hair and HUGE DD Breast. So I was NOT Team Jenny For 3 seasons, especially when Taylor decided to get That God Awful Mullet. Then She Decided To Become a Raccoon......But This Whole New Side of Her grew on me. Her Edginess Started to Be Apart of Her and Not Forced on like it had appeared in the past.



She gets my vote for being Hottest 16 Year Old Female.

No comments: