Monday, October 5, 2009

There's Nothing Like the Monteeeeee

Pj Monte, The Baby Face Hunk Of Don Clothing Celebrated Getting a Little Bit Older with a Few Of His Friends. While There I Was Being Approached By a Few Guys Asking If I Was In Fact @DaddyIssues From Twitter,There I Was Having My Slight Rock Star Moment.It Was Way Better Then "That Girl Walking Out Of The Men's Room With the Dirty Knees"....HA I Kid. So Angelface Monte Was Dressed as One of My 90's Icons Pee Wee Herman and Other Rocked Fur Vest and Flower Pants(I'm STILL Talking About The Guys)I Was Reunited with My Girls Katie & Megan They Danced To Hip Tunes At Su Casa. It Has a Dope Lay-Out but The Speaker System Was Just Too much For My Little Asian Ears To Handle. Luckily They Cut The WOFFER Right Above Our Heads. I Could Actually Kind Of Have a Conversation with My Old Pal Jesse Zorski. We Don't Seen Each Other That Often but When We Do It's Like Fireworks Or Losing Fingers. Here Are Some of My Snapshots













No comments: